Frank is a giant mutated Venus flytrap with a giant mouth. His roots and stems are red. His "hands" are flower-like organs, which have an eye on each one of them. Although being a plant, Frank has visible butt cheeks.
Frank is very talkative and wisecracking, sometimes being sarcastic. He loves to talk back to Ivy. He also like to set the mood when it comes to storytelling.
He likes to drink orange juice and watch TV. He likes Howie Mandel. Although being Johnnie's roommate, he doesn't pay rents. He eats people, but unable to digest the bones.
Frank knows how to drive. Frank is shown to be a cannabis user.
Abilities and SkillsEdit
- Carnivorous Plant Physiology - Frank is a Mutated Carnivorous Plant that became the way he was due to some science nerd dropped
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Natural Weaponry
- Pain Suppression
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Leaf Projection
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- Plant Manipulation
- Vine Generation
- Thermoendurance - Frank has the ability to endure temperatures far more extreme than would be survivable for a normal human, just like the cold of the depths or the warmest waters of volcanic regions.
- Driving -
Main article: Frank and Johnnie
- Frank is from a Germanic name that referred to a member of the Germanic tribe, the Franks. The Franks settled in the regions now called France and the Netherlands in the 3rd and 4th century. They possibly derived their tribal name from the name of a type of spear that they used. From medieval times, the various forms of this name have been commonly conflated with the various forms of Francis.
- Frank's appearance and mannerism could be based after Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors
- He is a indoor plant and required indirect sunlight.