“To be, or not to be: that is the question:Isaiah Griffin is the son of a Unknown Chinese man and his beloved single mother Imogen Griffin, his uncle Kendrick Griffin in so became the father figure in his life and close confidant.
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and, by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ’tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish’d. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub.”
― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
He has an undetermined relationship with Mura Mochizuki whom he is very close with.
Magical abilities and skills Edit
- Size Manipulation: Isaiah can manipulate the size of anything and everything, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter targets density. Usually strength and durability is proportional to the size assumed, but target may gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
- Size Enhancement: He can increase the size of anything and everything to a hulking giant, it is possible to allow target to grow their physical capabilities, allowing them to draw upon vast amounts of strength to superhuman levels.
- Size Reduction: He can reduce the size of anything and everything down to the dimensions of an ant, cell or even smaller. He may allow a target to retain or have boosted strength, weight, mass while they are at a reduced size.
- Isaiah is from the Hebrew name יְשַׁעְיָהוּ (Yesha'yahu) meaning "Yahweh is salvation", from the roots יָשַׁע (yasha') meaning "to save" and יָה (yah) referring to the Hebrew God. Isaiah is one of the four major prophets of the Old Testament, supposedly the author of the Book of Isaiah. He was from Jerusalem and probably lived in the 8th century BC, at a time when Assyria threatened the Kingdom of Judah. As an English Christian name, Isaiah was first used after the Protestant Reformation.
- Griffin is a nickname from the mythological beast with body of a lion with head and wings of an eagle. It is ultimately from Greek γρυψ (gryps). It is also considered derived from the given name Gruffudd which is from the Old Welsh name Grippiud, the second element deriving from Welsh udd "lord, prince" but the first element being of uncertain meaning (possibly cryf "strong"). This was a common name among medieval Welsh royalty. Gruffudd (or Gruffydd) ap Llywelyn was an 11th-century Welsh ruler who fought against England.
- He is associated with () which is in reference to the Tarot card .
- He is also associated with the Minor Arcana card the .
- His favorite dishes are pollo alla cacciatora and zhajiangmian, and his favorite sides are braised abalone, mapo tofu, and fried eggplant. His favorite desserts are youtiao and panna cotta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.