“If we shadows have offended,Jason Pièrrot is an artificial being known as a Homunculus created by Dr. Yōsuke Mochizuki and his brother Daisuke from there Project P.I.E.T.A.S, he was created with a twin brother named Janvier.
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.”
― William Shakespeare
Jason had a twisted and unstable relationship with Rhiannon Horn started when she was eleven and he was mentally in his 50's and physically in his early 20's.
- Jason has three tattoos of toothy smiles; one on his right forearm, his left hand, and his stomach. He uses the left-hand grin to hide his own smile during one scene, suggesting the tattoos are to hide his own insecurity over Kieran smashing out his real teeth.
- On his right chest he has a skull head with a jester hat.
- Underneath his heart he has "Rhiannon" in thick feminine cursive.
- On his shoulders he has the eyes of Edgar Allen Poe.
- On his hip bone has has a portrait of Klaus Günter Karl Nakszynski on a naked women sucking his thumb.
- Jason has a scarab beetle above his belly button.
- Jason also has a women portrait designed after Rhiannon Horn, Portrait of Madeleine by Marie-Guillemine Benoist, and Bathsheba with David's Letter by Willem Drost, there is a snake wrapping around her body, she is also holding her finger to her lips, and has a blue veil. There is also a quote "Silentium Amoris" which means "Silence of Love", This tattoo was based on a art piece he did that Rhiannon owns still.
- Going down his right temple he has an arrow with the end being the shape of a heart.
- The tattoo on his neck is a Latin quote written in Greek letters which read, "I can live neither with you, nor without you."
Magical abilities and skills Edit
- Enhanced Condition
- Decelerated Aging
- Oxygen Independence
- Madness Manipulation - Jason can absorb, create, control, and manipulate Madness/Insanity of themselves, others or the madness energy around, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise chancing insanity, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level and gain power from it.
- Mental Hallucination - Jason can create all sorts of hallucinations that can distract, cause the target to go insane from the wild sensation or to cause the victim's psyche/mental to collapse permanently.
- Corrupting Madness - He can corrupt people (possibly themselves included) and objects with/by the power of madness both physically and mentally while granting them power.
- Insanity Inducement - Jason can cause madness in a person or group of people that have no mental illness, depending of the users will victims may go slightly loopy or lose total grip of reality becoming delusional, lose control over themselves, paranoid, catatonic or hostile.
- Fear Manipulation - He can sense and manipulate the dread, fear, horror and terror, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling fear, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. He can cause others to fear even the most harmless of things to the point of becoming catatonic.
- Illusion Manipulation - He can cast illusions of the victim's fear.
- Mental Presence - Jason's mind exist everywhere at the same time.
- Subjective Reality - He can manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality (what is and what isn't), turning one into the other and blurring the border between them.
- Insanity Projection - Jason can alter reality by projecting their own insanity into reality. Their madness will come to life, distorting reality in unpredictable ways. The crazier they are, the more reality is changed. He can drive others mad as a result.
- Jason is from the Greek name Ιασων (Iason) meaning "healer", derived from Greek ιασθαι (iasthai) meaning "to heal". In Greek mythology Jason was the leader of the Argonauts. After his uncle Pelias overthrew his father Aeson as king of Iolcos, Jason went in search of the Golden Fleece in order to win back the throne. During his journeys he married the sorceress Medea, who helped him gain the fleece and kill his uncle, but who later turned against him when he fell in love with another woman.
- Pièrrot is a diminutive of Pièrre which is the Norman form of Peter is derived from Greek Πετρος (Petros) meaning "stone". This is a translation used in most versions of the New Testament of the name Cephas, meaning "stone" in Aramaic, which was given to the apostle Simon by Jesus (compare Matthew 16:18 and John 1:42). Simon Peter was the most prominent of the apostles during Jesus' ministry and is often considered the first pope.
- He is associated with I (1) which is in reference to the Tarot card The Magician.
- He is also associated with the Minor Arcana card the King of Cups.
- He is a sociopath.
- Jason is also a Polysexual.
- He is also a Ephebophile and Hebephile.
- He is a amazing artist and his favorite style is Surrealism and Realism. He was also known for his graffiti art.
- Jason is an extraordinary artist according to Rhiannon, she even keep some of his art after his death.
- Jason was inspired by the Joker and Nyarlathotep.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.