“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.Lisbeth Schade is the youngest daughter of Agathe Schade and her abusive lover Alexander Zaytsev, and is the younger twin sister to Cordula. She also has several half-siblings, such as four half-brothers like Heinrich and three half-sisters.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
Lisbeth has a child-like appearance with a slender build, with non-existent breasts and small hips, later she chooses to undergo a breast enlargement that would take her A cup breasts to a C cup.
- She has both nostrols pierced along with her septum.
- Her belly button.
- Her tongue.
- Both her nipples.
- She has seven piercings in her right ear and five in her left ear.
- From her knuckles to her nails she has "Kind Soul" across her fingers.
- On her upper left am is a girl with blue curly hair crying blood and with shading of this dark cloud over her and has a slit throat with blood coming from it. With the quote “The child gives, because the body can, and the mind of the violator cannot.” Which is a quote by Maya Angelou from her book "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings".
- On her pubis mons she has two crows in flight holding a banner in there claws. The banner says "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt," from Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut, she also added roses and thorns.
- Lisbeth also has a large tattoo on the inside of her left upper arm which says “Our dried voices, when / We whisper together / Are quiet and meaningless”. These lines come from the poem “The Hollow Men” by T.S. Eliot, which is her favorite poem.
- On her right side she has a quote in Portuguese from poet Florbela Espanca which says As tuas mãos tacteiam-me a tremer...Meu corpo de âmbar, harmonioso e moço, É como um jasmineiro em alvoroço, Ébrio de sol, de aroma, de prazer!" which means "Your hands tremble as they caress and woo me...My amber body, harmonious and young, Is like a jasmin vine deliciously high-strung Drunk with sunlight, with pleasure and perfume!."
- Lisbeth has a large back tattoo of the reaper with the latin quote above it saying,"Nec Tecum Possum Vivere, Nec Sine Te" which translated means "I can live neither with you, nor without you". He got this because this summarized his relationship not only with the people around him and his relationship and feeling towards the pack.
- She also has a abstract tattoo on her ring finger which she designed herself and tattooed on herself and her wife Miriam it features swirls and tribal pattern with features there wedding date "10-30-23".
- On her left forearm she also has a stick and poke tattoo of a heart with a line going across with an "M" in the middle.
Magical abilities and skills Edit
- Transformation she can transform herself from her human form to her phoenix form.
- Fire Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Ash Resurrection
- Healing Tears
- She owns two cats named Autolycus "Auto" and Bucephalus "Buck".
- Lisbeth is the German short form of Elizabeth which is from Ελισαβετ (Elisabet), the Greek form of the Hebrew name אֱלִישֶׁבַע ('Elisheva') meaning "my God is an oath", derived from the roots אֵל ('el) referring to the Hebrew God and שָׁבַע (shava') meaning "oath". The Hebrew form appears in the Old Testament where Elisheba is the wife of Aaron, while the Greek form appears in the New Testament where Elizabeth is the mother of John the Baptist.
- Schade is German and Dutch: from schade ‘damage’, a derivative of schaden ‘to do damage’, generally a nickname for a thug or clumsy person, or, more particularly, a robber knight, who raided others’ lands.
- It is also a Scottish and English variant of Shade which is a topographic name for someone who lived near a boundary, from Old English scead ‘boundary’. a nickname for a very thin man, from Middle English schade ‘shadow’, ‘wraith’.
- She is associated with VII (7) which is in reference to the Tarot card The Chariot.
- She is also associated with the Minor Arcana card the Queen of Wands.
- Her favorite meal is shrimp bobó with stir-fried octopus and black pepper crab. Her favorite dessert is bananas foster.
- Lisbeth is both a lesbian and queer.
- She is a pescetarian.
- She smokes weed.
- Lisbeth suffers from Timorous Schizotypal Personality Disorder.
- Her favorite person is Joan of Arc.
- She is ambidextrous, but writes with her left hand.
- Lisbeth has an IQ of 200+.
- She has an eidetic memory and can read 35,000+ words per minute.
- She also admits that when she gets nervous, she "flicks the flint of this Clipper lighter I had in my pocket."
- She has a fear and intense fear of swimming and refuses to be near the water unless she is with someone she trusts extremely.
- She also owns three cars a 1964 American 440 convertible, 1912 Hispano-Suiza Alfonso XIII and 1957 Imperial 2 Door Southampton.
- She also owns a 1998 XL1200S Harley-Davidson Sportster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.